Friday, December 31, 2010

~my diary 3~

Today the new year 2011 ....
There was pleased with the results PMRU ...
10A, even though I was not able to lower than that
This may be a good start ...
From now on I will study hard
in order to realize the dream of my parents
in the hope that I succeeded in PMR
I hope I can make the best future
I want to give some joy in just
I could so far ...
from now on I will learn another language Bahasa Inggeris ... Because I was low in the subjects of language Bahasa Inggeris .. A rare can always be B.
I'm trying to be a lot of right now because I want to prove in my family that I can do what these people want and right now these people want my success in the PMR
so I'll do the best possible ...
I hope that the blogger has read my wishes in the PMR this year .. I hope this year in the hands 9A

0 ulasan: