Thursday, January 13, 2011

......

Let me express
Forgive me if you feel
Let me show what happened
We hope you do not repeat

I thought you really did not turn back
After a long established love
In the quiet you've got
Without me realizing it

I pray for you to be happy
Together with the people that you love her
The romance did not get to where we are
So far the only lip care

You build the palace of tears
Crumble in the face of falling silent
Destruction of my heart unspeakable can not
Feel myself being thrown

Oh how sad I still remember
Promise a sweet and romantic time
You're asking me to be faithful
Finally, you are changing

Oh my brave heart
Find me the serenity
The soul is longing for the beating, but what power I

Kucuba eyes closed but not asleep
Because I think of you
So I want to forget
Oh dear, do you think ...

0 ulasan: