Tuesday, March 8, 2011

my heart 1

O x-ray,,, it's not a long chat with X-ray ... very excited because this year I learned a lot and made many friends that I met this year. and most importantly, I am already very familiar with the temperament of my friends tu. this year more meaningful for me, so I hope this year will make me happier life from the past years. oh! forgot to say soon I will go to the wire contest. I hope so though did not win but I and my friends can do the best for this first time I enter the tournament wire .. very funny when I remember the first time I have time I wire 4 degrees and I do not even know what the wire,,, at the front asked me to enter my preformance in the past is that when people say "ready line" what I was smitten Because the voice is very strong platoon tu no luck let me come out dreadful words are heard,,, how sad to remember the time when the first-once again feel like it all but what will happen? emmmm, this life just once so we laluinya first time we have to do is always the best,,, oh yes pesko time that day to the number one group of people .. very good time but this time to the first place if not already provided to do not what is best ....
o.k next time I will write again. bye x-ray of my heart. you will always be x-ray of my heart ....

0 ulasan: